Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Four

Day Four:
Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Alright, another hard one! How can I pick just one?! I have lots of best friends and so many great pictures but...I'm gonna have to say the one below takes the cake hahaa! Seriously we look like we are taking engagements! The best part is we have another one of us like this but we are smiling at the camera and instead of saying, "Best Friends" at the bottom, it say
s, "Hotties" hahaha!! Seriously?!! Oh the memories.

Yes, we did get our hair done for these pictures.
I love this picture of Hay & I snorkeling in Hawaii...haha it makes me laugh every time! I think it totally explains our personalities :)
Chelsy & I...haha again, a picture that explains our personalities!
Hilly and I :)
Me, Lexi, and Hayley on our cruise...they made us take the picture like this and we could not stop laughing!
Mallory & I...fun times in Provo!

These girls are my best friends from college.
Liz, me, Bree, and Ali in Vegas
Kar & I cheering at a football game
Liz, me, and Kar in Chicago
Maria, me, and Joni in Vegas

I'm so blessed to have so many great friends! I love them all! :)

1 comment: