Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 day blog challenge

So I'm going to start this 30 day blog challenge! I got this great idea from my cute bestie, Liz! Hopefully this will keep my blog interesting and it will motivate me to blog!

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Day 2- A photo of something you ate today.

Day 3- Your idea of the perfect first date.

Day 4-Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Day 5- A photo of yourself two years ago.

Day 6- A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

Day 7- Your dream wedding.

Day 8- A song to match your mood.

Day 9- A photo of the item you last purchased.

Day 10- A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Day 11-What's in your makeup bag?

Day 12- A photograph of the town you live in.

Day 13- Your favorite musician and why?

Day 14- A TV show you're currently addicted to.

Day 15- Something you don't leave the house without.

Day 16- Your celebrity crush.

Day 17- A photo of you and your family.

Day 18- Something you crave a lot.

Day 19- Another picture of yourself.

Day 20- The meaning behind your blog name.

Day 21- A photo of something that makes you happy.

Day 22- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Day 23- 15 facts about you.

Day 24- Someone you would switch lives with for a day and why.

Day 25- What's in your purse?

Day 26- A photo of somewhere you've been to.

Day 27- A picture of you last year and now and how you've changed since then?

Day 28- Your favorite movie.

Day 29- Something you could never get tired of doing.

Day 30- A photograph of yourself today and 3 good things that have happened in the past.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute new bloggy!! :) can't wait for your 30 day challenge! P.s. Why didn't you call me back tonight?!? Call me! Love you cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a good idea! I may have to steal this idea from you too to keep me blogging regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog too!! It is so cute :) This 30 day challenge will be fun to read! love it!

    ReplyDelete