Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today was beyond overwhelming. It was just one of those days when I wanted to give up. I'm pretty sure every call I got at work was a bad one...it must have been upset customer day.
I'm normally not a Debbie Downer but the past few days I have been. I thought maybe it would be therapeutic to blog...so sorry for the "poor me" post but this is my blog after all. :) Life is hard. Lately I can't help but think thoughts like, "Why me?" or "Why did this happen to me?" As I was reading something it said when we are feeling that way instead of asking, "why me" we should ask "What could I learn from this experience?" Easier said than done, I know. But I'm going to try to work on that. This life is a test after all...and without trials where is the test? Sometimes I just find it hard to believe that I agreed to all of these trials before I came! The bottom line is I did and I've got to endure it and learn from it. Here's to hoping that someday this pain will all make sense! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think we need to go eat some Costa Vida and shop! Come down and see me! I feel like we have a lot of catching up to do!!

    ReplyDelete