Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy.

I have a lot of updating to do but I thought I'd share one picture for now. This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Haha I look like a dork but that's why I love it...I think it clearly shows how happy I am. I saw my aunt Vickie the other day and she was asking about my "new boy" So I got all excited and told her how great things are going! She then said, "Well obviously! Look at you light up! I've never seen you light up like that when talking about anyone else before!" Anyway, I just had to share that because I wanted to remember it. I've had so many people tell me how happy I seem and I love to hear that because well, I am very happy! I'm really grateful that Tanner came back into my life. I don't want to get too mushy gushy but I just wanted to share! I love this boy.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Natty! I'm so happy for you :) I love this picture too, it speaks 1000 words. I'm so glad you've found this fella! Also, so glad you enjoyed the book! It's got wonderful advise & just makes sense. We should get together soon, Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You're blogging again! You should do it more often! You know what my days consist of... haha :) You really do look super happy and that makes me super happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do look so happy. I'm happy for you!! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I think you should talk more about this boy! You two seem so happy! How do you know him? How did he come back into your life? Just so you know there is a 5 love languages that is targeted for parents and also singles. They are all good and all have similar information however the examples relate more to the specific area! I'm so glad you're happy! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So HAPPY for you! I am so glad that you have found true happiness after a hard time. You are such a sweet, pretty girl! Best wishes to you and your new boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete