Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven

Okay, sorry for all the blog-challenge posts, I've just been way behind and I'm ready to be done with it!
Day 27:

A picture of me last year and how I've changed since then...

I can't believe it has been a year since this picture was taken. It almost feels like this was from a different lifetime. Probably because I have changed so much since then...and I feel like for the better. The main difference between now and then is I was married then. I feel like I have grown-up a lot this past year! I have learned how to be happy on my own and I'm more independent than I used to be. I'm back in school now- I wasn't last year. I'm happier. I've made so many new friends. Overall, I just feel like a stronger person and I'm really happy with where I'm at in my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment