Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Three

Day 23:
15 Facts About Me
1. No matter how hard I try, I am ALWAYS late. Always.
2. The book, "Gifted Hands" is what inspired me to be a nurse.
3. I love make-up and I love doing make-up...I think it would be so fun to be a make-up artist!
4. I love shopping and spending money...I can't help it, I just do.
5. I love dancing...it takes away all of my stresses.
6. When I eat fruit snacks, I have to eat them in order of color and I always save the reds for last :)
7. I put jam on my grilled cheese sandwiches...don't judge me until you try it!
8. I have a horrible sense of direction...sometimes I get lost in Logan and I've lived here my whole life!
9. Sometimes I think I should be an English major. Nothing bugs me more than when people use the wrong to/ two/ too, their/there/they're or when they put apostrophies in unnecessary places. It's not that hard people!
10. If I could be doing anything in the world, it would be boating...someday I will own a boat!
11. I LOVE Disney/Disneyland and just anything Disney-related. It will always be my dream to be a princess at Disneyland.
12. I love picking nail polish off! I don't even know why I bother painting my nails because the nail polish is normally off by the next day.
13. My favorite time to clean is late at night...like 2 a.m. late-don't ask me why, it just is!
14. I have been wearing glasses since 2nd grade and contacts since 5th grade. I am pretty much blind and can't wait to get Lasik someday!
15. I love earrings and rings and I feel naked if I'm not wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment